News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

JV Forum

Started by BlueBlood, November 16, 2011, 08:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBlood

Is the JV Forum gone or jus routine maintenance??
"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."  -Joe Paterno
      "Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good."  -Joe Paterno
      "Losing a game is heartbreaking. Losing your sense of excellence or worth is a tragedy."  -Joe Paterno

BlueBlood

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."  -Joe Paterno
      "Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good."  -Joe Paterno
      "Losing a game is heartbreaking. Losing your sense of excellence or worth is a tragedy."  -Joe Paterno

Spazzilla

No it's not gone, I just took the direct link down because it's out of season.  You can still view the board by clicking ong the "CVHSPREPS.COM FORUMS" link and finding it there.
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

Spazzilla

"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt