News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Who could repeat?

Started by Spazzilla, May 09, 2012, 08:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 2011 champion has the best shot at repeating this season?

Bakersfield Drillers
31 (54.4%)
Clovis North Broncos
7 (12.3%)
Kingsburg Vikings
7 (12.3%)
Washington Union Panthers
3 (5.3%)
Fowler Redcats
2 (3.5%)
Mendota Aztecs
7 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: May 16, 2012, 08:53:36 AM

GoldenHawksFootball

What Garces needs to be in this game...... Philip Anspaugh, Jalen Sykes, Gino Valpredo, Ryan Fussy, Kevin Beed, 3 Keoni Taylor's, a Mike Ariey, and a Ken Ruettgers on the line to have a chance.

Coach Hurd

Quote from: Sixtynine on May 10, 2012, 01:03:59 PM
No one

You keep dazzling people with those brilliant post Skippy.

Sixtynine

Quote from: Coach Hurd on May 10, 2012, 05:36:57 PM

You keep dazzling people with those brilliant post Skippy.

It wasnt one of the answers for the poll so i posted it
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Spazzilla

Quote from: Sixtynine on May 10, 2012, 11:05:49 PM
It wasnt one of the answers for the poll so i posted it

Then you miss read the question.  I asked who has the best chance, not who will.  Even Lloyd Christmas had a chance...
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

The Eye in the Sky

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on May 10, 2012, 04:27:03 PM
What Garces needs to be in this game...... Philip Anspaugh, Jalen Sykes, Gino Valpredo, Ryan Fussy, Kevin Beed, 3 Keoni Taylor's, a Mike Ariey, and a Ken Ruettgers on the line to have a chance.

I do believe an 11 man line is an illegal formation :D
Coach- " So they're gonna let you run the ball this year huh."
Player-" If they wanna win they will."

dlion

Quote from: BHS_Alumni on May 10, 2012, 03:01:23 PM
You make me laugh.

The Drillers will be up by 14 in the first quarter, by 24 at half before Golla starts to feel bad for the kneelers and puts in the subs.

i would have liked to have heard your prediction about the bhs vs garces 4x100m race before the 2012 track season.....i doubt you'd have picked garces.   

garces WILL win by more than 7 points
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey!

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteI do believe an 11 man line is an illegal formation

Not all the names were lineman, just Ariey, Ruettgers, and Taylor.

The Eye in the Sky

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on May 11, 2012, 10:07:19 AM
Not all the names were lineman, just Ariey, Ruettgers, and Taylor.

I was never good at math let me get this straight then 1 Ariey + 1 Ruettgers + 3 Taylor's = 5...Okay you're good.
Coach- " So they're gonna let you run the ball this year huh."
Player-" If they wanna win they will."

bksflddan

Quote from: The Eye in the Sky on May 11, 2012, 10:26:20 AM
I was never good at math let me get this straight then 1 Ariey + 1 Ruettgers + 3 Taylor's = 5...Okay you're good.

.... uh ... but ... they're all over nineteen so they'll haveta coach!!

just sayin' ...
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

Sixtynine

Quote from: dpbronco on May 11, 2012, 07:47:46 AM
Then you miss read the question.  I asked who has the best chance, not who will.  Even Lloyd Christmas had a chance...

Hmm touche my friend.

I will now pick a selected team who has the best chance
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

BHS_Alumni

Quote from: dlion on May 11, 2012, 08:56:40 AM
i would have liked to have heard your prediction about the bhs vs garces 4x100m race before the 2012 track season.....i doubt you'd have picked garces.   

garces WILL win by more than 7 points

The Pastie White Kneelers win one every now and again.  The Drillers must have dropped the baton to lose.  Oh yeh, that's track.............who cares.

BHS 51, ghs 14  only because Golla has a soft spot for the lambs.  Must like lamb lollipops.
"Mr. President.  You don't pick winners and losers.  You pick LOSERS." Mitt Romney, October 3, 2012

dlion

Quote from: BHS_Alumni on May 11, 2012, 01:57:26 PM
The Pastie White Kneelers win one every now and again.  The Drillers must have dropped the baton to lose.  Oh yeh, that's track.............who cares.

BHS 51, ghs 14  only because Golla has a soft spot for the lambs.  Must like lamb lollipops.

I sure hope i can figure out how to save all the braggadocios statements for you and the teddykgb's of the world.   reposting them will bring hours of joy.

the PWK's(paste white kneelers) 4x100 has a wide reciver, running back ,  d-linemann and a CB........they  had the drillers in the rearview mirror the whole way.

If there was any driller consumption of lamb, based on the positioning at the finish line, it must have been of a fecal nature.    Garces will win the match up  by more than 7

CWClassof2007

I get why the Driller faithful are so confident, they're coming of a championship season & they're the Drillers. The confidence from the Garces side I don't understand.

bksflddan

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on May 12, 2012, 07:54:59 PM
I get why the Driller faithful are so confident, they're coming of a championship season & they're the Drillers. The confidence from the Garces side I don't understand.

They have Msgr Craig Harrison ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6W1BvmDZk and son of Don Harrison former south area commissioner ...
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

dlion

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on May 12, 2012, 07:54:59 PM

The Garces kids are not confident. They fear the drillers, (fear is a old hebrew word meaning respect)  I don't think anybody is over confident when playing the drillers.  Just me, and i ain't playing>

Big D

Quote from: bksflddan on May 12, 2012, 09:27:20 PM
They have Msgr Craig Harrison ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6W1BvmDZk and son of Don Harrison former south area commissioner ...

Both of which are Drillers. 

bksflddan

Quote from: Big D on May 14, 2012, 08:40:31 AM
Both of which are Drillers. 

Fr Craig was Garces head swim coach for awhile ... may still be? He also had a full ride FB scholarship at UCLA ...

Run fast! Stay Low!

dlion

Quote from: bksflddan on May 14, 2012, 10:10:24 AM
Fr Craig was Garces head swim coach for awhile ... may still be? He also had a full ride FB scholarship at UCLA ...

I dont know where you got that. The padre was a very GAME offensive guard but ucla approved he wasn't. 

Don Harrison was a hard nosed no nonsense AD at driller town.  I still have the dent in my chest from that index finger.  He took no tripe

dlion