News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

FRESNO STATE IS GOING TO THE BIG DANCE!!!

Started by CWClassof2007, March 12, 2016, 05:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWClassof2007

Sorry for the caps. But I feel like this is worth celebrating after how things have gone for the last 15 years. Super excited to watch my alma mater next week. I just happen to be on vacation from work the next two weeks. I might have to head over & watch these guy play!!!

CWClassof2007

Cal State Bakersfield just won the WAC! Great day for valley college basketball fans. Congrats to the Bulldogs & Roadrunners!

taysdad

well bummer! was really hoping the 2 valley teams would advance. sorry dogs.

come on runners!! shock the world!

CWClassof2007

Quote from: taysdad on March 18, 2016, 07:11:11 AM
well bummer! was really hoping the 2 valley teams would advance. sorry dogs.

come on runners!! shock the world!
Scoring off turnovers has been their strong suit all season. Rebounding has been their weakness. You could tell both in the game yesterday & being out rebounded ended up costing them. I'm just glad to see them back competing again. Maybe this was the first of many tournament appearances they'll have & hopefully they can keep Rodney Terry. They've only gotten better every year since he's been the head coach. That Bakersfield game to get into the tournament was nuts. They held their own against OU for a while but the talent disparity eventually caught up with them. It'd be great for the valley if both schools were playing in March consistently.

CWClassof2007