News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Less than 24 Hours Until New President

Started by Just_A_Fan, January 19, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_A_Fan

Going to be fun to watch (kind of)....significant changes coming down the pipe....meltdowns already taking place...hard left Dems playing a losing hand of obstructionism, while others cautiously looking to work with new administration (they are up for re-election in states Trump won)....Over 200 Obama executive order to be reversed in next several weeks...and the list goes on.....2017 is going to be one for the record books.....

diesel

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on January 19, 2017, 01:42:00 PM
Going to be fun to watch (kind of)....significant changes coming down the pipe....meltdowns already taking place...hard left Dems playing a losing hand of obstructionism, while others cautiously looking to work with new administration (they are up for re-election in states Trump won)....Over 200 Obama executive order to be reversed in next several weeks...and the list goes on.....2017 is going to be one for the record books.....

I think you're in for a surprise.....at the end of the day, Trump is a snake-oil salesman......he said and did the right things to get elected.......we'll see what he can actually get DONE.......

bksflddan

"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

eylchamps

We settled for a fake conservative. But the real drive, we did not want Hilary. So, we picked the fat girl to dance with instead of the ugly skinny one. Either way, we did not get the hot cheerleader. This should be a sign to us that we have lowered all standards and expectations.
WYL wishes they were the EYL

SCrubjay

bigfan

Snow Flakes melt however there is no known cure for T.U.R.D.  good luck with that.
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Baseball101

Quote from: diesel on January 19, 2017, 02:15:32 PM
I think you're in for a surprise.....at the end of the day, Trump is a snake-oil salesman......he said and did the right things to get elected.......we'll see what he can actually get DONE.......

He did?  I think the silent majority had enough of Obama and voted for the only candidate not name Hillary.

By no means did he say and/or do the right things though

"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

diesel

Quote from: Baseball101 on January 20, 2017, 12:23:22 PM
He did?  I think the silent majority had enough of Obama and voted for the only candidate not name Hillary.

By no means did he say and/or do the right things though

I misspoke.....he said what people wanted to hear.......evidently.......

bksflddan

Quote from: diesel on January 20, 2017, 02:42:13 PM
I misspoke.....he said what people wanted to hear.......evidently.......

Who's your Huckleberry?
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

diesel

Denver Viking

Quote from: diesel on January 19, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

I thought so too until I saw his nominations. Some of the best we've ever seen. Guys who want to get the government out of our lives and are willing to make cuts where they should be made. Move control of things locally rather than nationally. This gives me hope for his Presidency.
Go Kingsburg
Go Army, Beat Navy!
"I want an officer for a secret and dangerous mission. I want a West Point football player."  -- General George C. Marshall Chief of Staff, US Army, World War II

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: Denver Viking on January 20, 2017, 07:01:18 PM
I thought so too until I saw his nominations. Some of the best we've ever seen. Guys who want to get the government out of our lives and are willing to make cuts where they should be made. Move control of things locally rather than nationally. This gives me hope for his Presidency.

And that inaugural speech was a notice to Everyone in DC that he wasn't kidding.......anyone who thinks this man is joking has their head in a bubble or in the sand.  He's not Fn around even a little bit as he's pissed, just like so many, with the jack wagons in DC that have sent us down the road to destruction.

valleynative

And he's not letting the MSM get away with blatant lies and lazy fact checking.  The uproar they are in is: someone is finally confronting them...and they are in a tailspin

Baseball101

Quote from: valleynative on January 22, 2017, 01:07:18 AM
And he's not letting the MSM get away with blatant lies and lazy fact checking.  The uproar they are in is: someone is finally confronting them...and they are in a tailspin

So true...so true...and I dig it
"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

bigfan

This investigation into "Voter Fraud" is BIG and has the DNC "ALL SHOOK UP...ummmha!!!!

diesel

Quote from: bigfan on January 25, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
This investigation into "Voter Fraud" is BIG and has the DNC "ALL SHOOK UP...ummmha!!!!

Gonna spend a bunch of money to find zip.......

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: diesel on January 25, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

Read an article a couple of years ago that was done by an impartial group of auditor types and they were saying there is quite a bit of voter fraud going on, mostly in democrat controlled areas, with illegals voting, and with people crossing state lines and voting multiple times.  Even in this last election there were areas where they got more votes than there were registered voters and in some areas judges threw out certain precincts because of irregularities.  I'd bet in CA alone the problem pushes into the the heavy six figure territory.  This is the kind of stuff that happens when we don't require proof of citizenship and picture ID requirements to cast ballots.  The voting laws are much too lax.

Edit:  Just saw this Op Ed pop up....timely

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/25/john-fund-and-hans-von-spakovsky-why-trumps-probe-voter-fraud-is-long-overdue.html

bigfan

Quote from: diesel on January 25, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

We know dead people vote.  That's a fact.  The bottom line is let's investigate it and see what is or isn't there.  Quite practical to me.

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: bigfan on January 25, 2017, 02:26:43 PM
We know dead people vote.  That's a fact.  The bottom line is let's investigate it and see what is or isn't there.  Quite practical to me.

Agree....and make people show ID to vote and citizenship docs to register....

SCrubjay

Quote from: bigfan on January 25, 2017, 02:26:43 PM
We know dead people vote....

Unfortunately, even more brain dead people vote....

SCrubjay