News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Scouts

Started by BearNation22, May 16, 2017, 12:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BearNation22

Who are the best local scouts? My nephew has been invited to play out of the area this summer but I would encourage him to be on a "scout" team if I have anything to do with it. Aside from the obvious, Marlins ran by long time scout Cedarquist, what else is out there?

Cedarquist (Marlins)
Snyder (Giants)
Oliver (Phillies)

*These are the guys I have met at games this year, who else is there? Also, how do you get in to scouting?

guru09

Josh Labandeira- Red Sox

ScoutTeamFish3

knightsrule04

Quote from: BearNation22 on May 16, 2017, 12:29:28 PM
Who are the best local scouts? My nephew has been invited to play out of the area this summer but I would encourage him to be on a "scout" team if I have anything to do with it. Aside from the obvious, Marlins ran by long time scout Cedarquist, what else is out there?

Cedarquist (Marlins)
Snyder (Giants)
Oliver (Phillies)

*These are the guys I have met at games this year, who else is there? Also, how do you get in to scouting?
You literally started the EXACT SAME THREAD just under a month ago. "Local Scouts". Did you forget about that one already?
BULLARD KNIGHTS FOOTBALL: 2009 VALLEY CHAMPIONS!

Bullard Knights baseball: 5 Major Leaguers, 7 Valley titles, 4 CA titles, 1 CA runner-up, 2 National titles, 2 National runners-up, 1 5th place finish in the nation.

Bullard Knights softball: 5 Valley titles, 2 CA titles, 2 National titles.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: knightsrule04 on May 17, 2017, 06:55:45 PM
You literally started the EXACT SAME THREAD just under a month ago. "Local Scouts". Did you forget about that one already?
All of his threads are exactly the same.

CWClassof2007