News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Transfers

Started by CWClassof2007, December 29, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the football guy

Quote from: Sixtynine on April 19, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
Incorrect
According to someone else post September is the earliest they can play if I am understanding this right

Darth Backer

"Full family move" transfers are eligible immediately, even within the season.

the football guy

Quote from: Darth Backer on April 20, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
What about those who did not make a full family move

bksflddan

Quote from: axel foley on April 18, 2018, 07:16:34 AM
bako seems like it should be a tolerable city... looks as though there is a pretty big mix there... i only know from visits to csu bako for basketball and to some high schools for games.

Discipline problems abound in KHSD ...

http://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/community-voices/community-voices-a-school-run-amok-a-counselor-s-perspective/article_0a0488f2-41cd-11e8-a8ad-136677e9b0f0.html
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

Sixtynine

Most of these transfers are being counted as full family moves
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

All Star Kev

Quote from: the football guy on April 20, 2018, 08:08:50 AM
According to someone else post September is the earliest they can play if I am understanding this right

I talked to an AD this morning that told me transfers that are not a full family move would not be eligible to play until Sept 28th.
Corinthians 9:24-27

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever

axel foley

Quote from: Darth Backer on April 20, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

what consist of a full family move?  where i am from most of us did not have a family nor a place to even live!?!??! thats kind of a bland description! not all come from clovis with mom, dad, sister and the dog... living in a 2800 sq ft cul de sac home behind gates...

- comptons finest

madstang

Quote from: axel foley on April 21, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
what consist of a full family move?  where i am from most of us did not have a family nor a place to even live!?!??! thats kind of a bland description! not all come from clovis with mom, dad, sister and the dog... living in a 2800 sq ft cul de sac home behind gates...

- comptons finest
The parent who has custody or a person who has guardianship would have to move.
To change either custody or guardianship would have to be done through the courts.

tru guru

- comptons finest

You forgot to mention we all drive Range Rovers.  Stereotype much?

-Tarpey's Finest

TeddyKGB

Quote from: tru guru on April 22, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
You forgot to mention we all drive Range Rovers.  Stereotype much?

-Tarpey's Finest

tru haven't you heard, its ok to stereotype except when its stereotyping black, hispanic, Asian, or Middle Eastern people... other than that have at it.

bksflddan

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 23, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
tru haven't you heard, its ok to stereotype except when its stereotyping black, hispanic, Asian, or Middle Eastern people... other than that have at it.

You left out "Native American" not to mention monaural types!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

Bronco

- comptons finest
Not everybody in Clovis lives in your make believe concept of what the "Clovis way of life" is. But if you really do have absolutely "no family" we do have an orphanage. If you are under 18 years old you have to have an adult responsible for both you & your actions. If that adult & all there family leaves one place & moves to another, that is a full family move. If some stay behind then that is not a full family move.

axel foley

Quote from: Bronco on April 23, 2018, 09:40:02 PM
  Not everybody in Clovis lives in your make believe concept of what the "Clovis way of life" is. But if you really do have absolutely "no family" we do have an orphanage. If you are under 18 years old you have to have an adult responsible for both you & your actions. If that adult & all there family leaves one place & moves to another, that is a full family move. If some stay behind then that is not a full family move.

everyone i know of does... so i can only speak on what i know... hard to believe but more should speak on what they know.. and not what they think or hear or see on facebook

axel foley

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 23, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

you can stereotype me... cuz i probably fit into most of them...
i am a very good basketball player
i like white women
i love chitlins, chicken and ribs
i drink hennessey
i run fast
i jump high
i cannot swim
i do not like cold weather
i do not camp
i match my sneakers with my clothes
and last but most important...
i do have a big d*ck

Bronco

Congratulations on that . I just hope , for your own sake that it's not as narrow as your mind seems to be. Judging an entire population of any community by some sort of pre-determined idea you have  really seems like prejudice to me. I thought we were not supposed to be prejudice any more !??! Isn't that what the politically correct are telling us ?? I guess you can still find it anywhere.

tru guru

Quote from: axel foley on April 25, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
i like white women
i drink hennessey
i run fast
i jump high
i cannot swim
i do not camp
i do have a big d*ck

Interesting that the stereotypes you assign to yourself are not close to the more negative stereotypes  assigned to the African-American populace by true racists.  I suspect you would become defensive or "triggered" should those be projected upon you so forgive me if I get a laugh out of your feigned indifference and self-deprecation.

the football guy

Guys lets talk ball and not all this other stuff!!!

Thanks

Eaglemeat

i like white women
i drink hennessey
i run fast
i jump high
i cannot swim
i do not camp
i do have a big d*ck

Sounds like me too, but Im white.  Kind of weird. 

TeddyKGB

i like white women
i drink hennessey
i run fast
i jump high
i cannot swim
i do not camp
i do have a big d*ck

so since you fit most stereotypes it's fair to ask how many kids do you have and with how many different women that you aren't actively raising? Do you also ax questions instead of ask?  BTW who doesn't like white women with big butts and fried chicken?

axel foley

Quote from: Eaglemeat on April 26, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
Sounds like me too, but Im white.  Kind of weird.

my ninja... where we hoopin at?!??!

axel foley