Author Topic: Firefox vs Chrome vs Edge vs IE  (Read 151 times)

Offline laidback

• Platinum Supporter
  • Team Captain
    • View Profile
Firefox vs Chrome vs Edge vs IE
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:26:20 AM »
I would love to hear which one everyone thinks is the best. I have tried all of them & I personally think Firefox is head & shoulders above all of them.
Firefox combined with (thebesthomepageever.com) is the easiest, fastest & smoothest combination to get you to wherever you want to go with a single click. I also really like the Firefox bookmarks. Add the add on, Ghostery & Ad blocker & you can block all sites tracking you & get rid of ads.
LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

Offline Black_n_Blue

• Rookie
  • plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
    • View Profile
Re: Firefox vs Chrome vs Edge vs IE
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
I used Firefox for years, but made the switch over to Google Chrome as it was more stable and made more sense as I use all the Google services (gmail, google drive, calendar, etc...)
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Offline Forceuser

• Team Captain
  • The truth is hard to swallow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:40:44 AM »
I used Firefox for years, but made the switch over to Google Chrome as it was more stable and made more sense as I use all the Google services (gmail, google drive, calendar, etc...)

Ditto
“All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.”
― Pope Paul VI

Offline laidback

• Platinum Supporter
  • Team Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 11:53:43 AM »

I use all of that also & I found it easier to use Fox than chrome when coupled with the home page called "best home page ever". I just thought chrome was more cumbersome & for me Firefox was faster & easier to customize. Firefox did a little update thing I didn't like so I switched to chrome. It only took me a week & I was back with Firefox. As the old saying goes, "different strokes for different folks".
LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

Offline Baseball101

• Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »
Firefox for gaming purposes only

Offline Black_n_Blue

• Rookie
  • plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:11:57 PM »
The biggest issue I had with Firefox was that updates would slow down or bloat all the Add Ons/Extensions and then it would take forever to load. Once I found myself spending more time troubleshooting my browser rather then using it, I knew it was time to switch.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Offline laidback

• Platinum Supporter
  • Team Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 09:26:41 AM »
The biggest issue I had with Firefox was that updates would slow down or bloat all the Add Ons/Extensions and then it would take forever to load. Once I found myself spending more time troubleshooting my browser rather then using it, I knew it was time to switch.
Hmmm. I've never had that problem. I did go into Firefox options & checked the box "Check for updates, but let you choose to install them".
LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

CVHSPREPS.COM - FORUMS

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 09:26:41 AM »