News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Yosemite girls BB

Started by laidback, February 13, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laidback

I want to give big props to the Badgers girls BB team. This is a school of 600 -700 students playing D-II ball & kicking butt. The coach Gary, Blate, Has year after year built a legend with the Badger girls BB team. At one point if I remember correctly, he won 4 consecutive section championships. For a school this small to be playing D-II ball & winning consistently year after year is nothing short of amazing. He plays out-of-state tournaments against much larger schools to prep his girls for league play. He has a 5'5" young lady by the name of Grace Fries who is 2nd in the state & 9th nationally for 3 pointers. Overall record is 23-6, League record 9-0. I might add their tallest player is 5'10". Below are their rankings according to Max Preps. Imagine what their record would be if they were playing in the correct division for their size school which probably would be D-IV or D-V.

RANKINGS
Overall state .................................. 121
D-II State ....................................... 22nd
D-II central section ......................... 2nd
Central section for all Divisions ....... 6th

LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

laidback

LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR