News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC Dominance

Started by Old man scout, March 01, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy Winn

There are two pitchers pitching in the TRAC this season that will likely be HIGH draft choices next June(2019). Don't be jealous that the best baseball in the valley is played in Clovis.

hello_newman

Quote from: Timmy Winn on March 23, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
There are two pitchers pitching in the TRAC this season that will likely be HIGH draft choices next June(2019). Don't be jealous that the best baseball in the valley is played in Clovis.

I don't think that anyone said otherwise.

Jim Jefferies

Fellas, the TRAC is a great HS league in the VALLEY no doubt, but what I am saying is that it is DOWN as a whole. The more D1/4yr players & Prospects that play in one league make it more competitive/challenging= tougher league. There isn't one true DOMINANT starter in the league and the position players are Vanilla.... Its the 3rd best league in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Jim Jefferies on March 24, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
Fellas, the TRAC is a great HS league in the VALLEY no doubt, but what I am saying is that it is DOWN as a whole. The more D1/4yr players & Prospects that play in one league make it more competitive/challenging= tougher league. There isn't one true DOMINANT starter in the league and the position players are Vanilla.... Its the 3rd best league in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
OK. That's pretty good considering those other leagues.

diamond king

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on March 24, 2018, 12:52:26 AM
OK. That's pretty good considering those other leagues.

I totally agree. I think the CMAC was pretty entertaining. I am proud of the valley and the TRAC. it gets pretty annoying however to see feeds from the TRAC over and over. This is a very good CIF section and a lot of tradition is spread out in other divisions.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: diamond king on May 20, 2018, 09:34:44 PM
I totally agree. I think the CMAC was pretty entertaining. I am proud of the valley and the TRAC. it gets pretty annoying however to see feeds from the TRAC over and over. This is a very good CIF section and a lot of tradition is spread out in other divisions.
There's never been a large baseball community on here outside of the TRAC.

diamond king

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on May 20, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
There's never been a large baseball community on here outside of the TRAC.

100% False

Baseball101

"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

CWClassof2007

Quote from: diamond king on May 21, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
100% False
You're right. I know nothing with my 10.5 years of posting on this website.

diamond king

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on May 21, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

Bullard

Stockdale

Fowler

Immanuel  Redwood 

diamond king

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on May 21, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

.5 lol What are we in 3rd grade?

Baseball101

Quote from: diamond king on May 22, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
Bullard

Stockdale

Fowler

Immanuel  Redwood

Where are the supporter for these teams on this site?
"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

Jazz

I think CW was saying there is no major support on this site for teams outside of the TRAC.  I may be wrong, but that is how I read it.  There is support for those programs you mentioned in their community no doubt.

knightsrule04

Quote from: Baseball101 on May 22, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
Where are the supporter for these teams on this site?
There used to be a bunch of Bullard supporters (mainly parents, some former players). But they have slowly disappeared. I'm on here often just catching up on news, but I don't live in Fresno anymore so I'm not up on the day-to-day stuff and can't comment on the games and such (except for football, for which I still run stats, but no one talks about Bullard football anymore).
BULLARD KNIGHTS FOOTBALL: 2009 VALLEY CHAMPIONS!

Bullard Knights baseball: 5 Major Leaguers, 7 Valley titles, 4 CA titles, 1 CA runner-up, 2 National titles, 2 National runners-up, 1 5th place finish in the nation.

Bullard Knights softball: 5 Valley titles, 2 CA titles, 2 National titles.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Jazz on May 22, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
I think CW was saying there is no major support on this site for teams outside of the TRAC.  I may be wrong, but that is how I read it.  There is support for those programs you mentioned in their community no doubt.
Exactly what I was saying.

CWClassof2007