News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Who's going to take TRAC?

Started by Bleacher Dad, April 24, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bleacher Dad

Looks like it's a tie for first place in TRAC right now.  What's your pick and why?

Black_n_Blue

Seems like a toss up right now, but if TJ Fondtain & Jake King from Buchanan throw like they can, then I think Buchanan will win this thing. Of course, I'll be rooting for CN to take it though as the Dark Horse (pun intended).

Baseball101

Agreed...with 3 weeks to go..still a toss up.  I'll be pulling for the Bears though.
"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

CWClassof2007

Way too many games left to even begin to predict what happens. The bigger question is about seeding if there's a three way tie & I wouldn't bet against that happening. Stockdale will benefit from these teams beating each other & the SWYL not being very good.

Baseball101

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on April 24, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
Way too many games left to even begin to predict what happens. The bigger question is about seeding if there's a three way tie & I wouldn't bet against that happening. Stockdale will benefit from these teams beating each other & the SWYL not being very good.

The TRAC reminds me of the PAC 12 football standings in the 90's...lots of tie breakers needed to determine the champion with like 4 teams at 6-2 in conference...
"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

Black_n_Blue

Quote from: Baseball101 on April 25, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
The TRAC reminds me of the PAC 12 football standings in the 90's...lots of tie breakers needed to determine the champion with like 4 teams at 6-2 in conference...

That was a down decade for the PAC-10 too. heh

Baseball101

CWClassof2007

Buchanan beats Clovis North 3-2 & Clovis West is up 7-1 against Clovis in the 5th. If that score holds CW clinches at least a share of the TRAC title. If they lose Friday they' should still get at least the 2 seed since they'll have gone 2-1 against both Buchanan & Clovis North in league play.

CWClassof2007