Author Topic: It's that time of the year ...2018 season is upon us.  (Read 467 times)

Offline BIG SKIN

• OWNER.....FAN
  • Administrator
  • League MVP
  • The Beatings will continue until morale improves !
    • View Profile
It's that time of the year ...2018 season is upon us.
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:47 PM »
To all the parents...fans...coaches and players,
August means HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL is here. Have a great season it will be over before you know it. I'm gonna do my best to check in. But since I dont have a player anymore and my life has went in a different direction I just dont have much time to be here. I've been a fan....then player parent....then I bought this place to keep it alive....the PREPS cannot....and will not fade away. With the help of Spazilla we will keep the lights on for the distant future. Social Media has thrown us it's worse....BOTS....HACKERS...and even RUSSIANS havent been able to knock us down. But weve survived. And you members are the reason we go on. Also to the non member watchers...thank you for stopping in too. College Coaches...Pro Coaches and College Recruiters has all looked to this site as a resource.
Thank you from myself and Spazilla for keeping the community alive. Spread the word and lets keep rolling. See ya in the stands....you never know where BIG SKIN will show up.
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

CVHSPREPS.COM - FORUMS

It's that time of the year ...2018 season is upon us.
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:47 PM »